2018年5月19日土曜日

What I wish I knew when I was 20 Tina Seelig


I have just finished reading for the first time in 2018. (though this book may be a little bit old haha)



What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20


Reading this book, I can get some tips to effectively manage my life by using a conventional wisdom. Also, it made me realize the importance of giving others something without hesitation as someone may know the rule of reciprocity. Reflecting my past two years experience as a business person, there were enormous challenges or difficulties for me to overcome at that time. However, I was lucky to get so many precious experiences which changed my view on life and to somehow find my own way out of mentally and physically stressful environment behind many helps. Since this is my third year in the first company, it is the right time to start thinking how I can help others who are in trouble.

The below paragraphs are what I like.

 Essentially, the goal of this book is to provide a new lens through which to view the obstacles you encounter every day while charting your course into the future. It is designed to give you permission to question conventional wisdom and to revisit the rules around you. There is always be uncertainty at each turn, but armed with the confidence that comes from seeing how others have coped with similar ambiguities, the stress will morph into excitement, and the challenges you face will become opportunities.

 One of the biggest things that people do to get in their own way is to take on way too many responsibilities. This eventually leads to frustration all the way around. Life is a huge buffet of enticing platters of possibilities, but putting too much on your plate just to indigestion. Just like a real buffet, in life you can do it all, just not at the same time. One approach is to pick three proprieties at any one time, knowing that these will change as your life changes.


Hope this review will help you to take it:)



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products

This book was written almost 10 years ago. Yet it still prevailed his concepts well implemented into a lot of successful products. Based on ...